Dr. Jennifer Novak-Leonard
Faculty, MS in Leadership for Creative Enterprises
2240 Campus Drive
School of Communication, Northwestern University
Evanston, Illinois 60208
Bring business acumen, critical thinking and innovation to reimagine creative enterprise.
Our one-year cohort program fosters direct engagement with thought leaders shaping today's creative sectors in Chicago, New York, Los Angeles and other major cultural hubs. The MS in Leadership for Creative Enterprises (MSLCE) prioritizes innovative and connective professional development, providing entrepreneurial thinkers with the tools to understand and shape their future in the creative industries. Bring new ideas to your field, solve problems and lead productive teams.
Key features of the MS in Leadership for Creative Enterprises include:
- A curriculum focused on areas such as marketing, finance, entrepreneurship, leadership, and law specifically designed for the creative sector
- An annual trek to a media capital + monthly site visits and professional speakers
- A summer internship, bridging the program curriculum to a real-world setting
- Rolling admissions and matriculation – Start the program in the fall or winter quarter
- Earn your master’s degree in one year